Dr Natalia Berry qualified in medical education at Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover, NH, and went on to complete residencies at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, both in Boston, MA. Dr Berry is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr Natalia Berry is an Interventional and Structural Cardiologist currently working at the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group in Washington. She has previously worked as an Interventional Cardiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, where she completed her fellowship. Dr Berry’s clinical interests include coronary, peripheral and structural interventions.
Dr Natalia Berry is on the Editorial Board of European Cardiology Review.
- Interventional and Structural Cardiologist, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, Washington, WA, US, 2019 – Present
- Interventional Cardiologist, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, US, 2017 – 2019
- Interventional and Structural Cardiology Fellow, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, US, 2015 – 2017
- Cardiology Fellow, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA, US, 2012 – 2015
- Associate Medical Director, Baim Institute for Clinical Research, MA, US, 2017 - 2019